top of page

Week Six

This week, I went over my beat board and completely redid it. I had tons of drama to add to the script and it ended up working a lot better. I’ve spent hours trying to fix the beat board so that it would be easier for me to write. I have also started writing my script this week, and so far, I haven’t had too many issues with it. I am planning on finishing this weekend so that I can get notes and review it before my internship ends next Friday. This week, I realized just how much work I’ve been doing. It takes a lot to get to the point of actually being able to write the script, and I have to say, I feel like by the end of this internship I will feel like I have accomplished something.

bottom of page